The handle of this Damascus skinner knife is made of colorful rose wood in twist pattern style. Full tang blade is made of Damascus steel with up to 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been manually hammered. The hardness of the blade of this handmade chef knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade will retain its sharp edge for long time.
- This Damascus skinner knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of animal’s meat
- Damascus pattern for high stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for an extreme sharpness.
- The handle of the Damascus knife provides maximum control on movements with minimal effort
- Balanced combination of resistance to corrosion and elegant Damascus pattern
- Comes with a dazzling leather sheath to safely store this handmade knife
Handle overall length: 8” inches approx.
Blade length: 4” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 160gm
Blade thickness: 4.06mm