The Damascus skinner knife is full tang with 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been hammered several times to obtain high end professional level. The hardness of the blade of skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade sharpness will last long. The handle of this Damascus skinner knife is made of Camel Bone. Beautiful looking handmade knife is great for casual and professional use.
- This Damascus skinner knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Great grip on handle to let you enjoy the maximum control and ease of hands movement
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern makes this handmade knife a great choice of professionals
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this Damascus knife
Handle overall length: 9.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 5.5” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 270gm
Blade thickness: 4.06mm