Damascus skinner knife handle is made of Bras and Rose Wood Rain Drop pattern. Quality Damascus steel blade, full tang of high carbon and low carbon manually hammered well enough to obtain up to 200 layers. The hardness of the blade of Damascus skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade sharpness will last long. Beautiful looking chef knife is great for casual and professional use.
- This handmade knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Great grip on handle, enjoy the maximum control on hand movements with minimum efforts
- Durability and good balance
- Elegant Damascus pattern making this handmade knife worthy in professional’s hands
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this Damascus skinner knife
Handle overall length: 7.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 3.5” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 175gm
Blade thickness: 4.47mm