This Damascus skinner knife has it’s handle made of Rose wood and Pakawood. The blade is full tang with 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been hammered several times to obtain high end professional level. The hardness of the blade of this Damascus skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. A beautiful and perfect handmade knife for casual and professional use with long lasting blade sharpness
- This handmade knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Provides high control on hand movements with minimum efforts
- Great grip on handle
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern makes the handmade knife a great choice of professionals
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this Damascus skinner knife
Handle overall length: 8” inches approx.
Blade length: 4” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 205gm
Blade thickness: 4.47mm