The handle of this Damascus skinner knife is made of Camel bone and Bras Handle Rain Drop pattern. The skinner knife is full tang with 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been hammered several times to obtain high end professional level. The hardness of the blade of this Damascus skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade sharpness will last long. Beautiful and perfect Damascus knife for casual and professional use
- Long-lasting sharp edge of the handmade knife is designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Enjoy the maximum control on hand movements with minimum efforts with great grip on handle
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern making this Damascus skinner knife worthy in professional’s hands
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this handmade knife
Handle overall length: 7.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 3.5” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 220gm
Blade thickness: 4.47mm