The handle of this Damascus skinner knife is made of Camel bone, Bras and mosaic pin handle twisted pattern. Quality Damascus steel blade, full tang 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon hammered well enough to obtain up to 200 layers. The hardness of the blade of Damascus skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade sharpness will last long. Beautiful and perfect handmade knife for casual and professional use
- Long-lasting sharp edge of the Damascus skinner knife is designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Enjoy the maximum control and hand movements with minimum efforts with super grip on handle of this Damascus knife
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern makes this Damascus knife worthy in professional’s hands.
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this handmade knife
Handle overall length: 7” inches approx.
Blade length: 3.5” inches approx.
Handle length: 3.5” inches
Product weight: 220gm
Blade thickness: 4.06mm