The handle of this handmade chef knife is made of Micarta which is durable, non-slip, easy to clean and with an elegant look. Twisted pattern Damascus steel blade is full tang 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been manually hammered. The hardness of this chef knife is 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade will hold sharp edge for really long time as this handmade knife is made or rough and tough use
- This Damascus skinner knife has a long-lasting sharp edge which is designed to cut all types of meat, vegetables and fruit
- Damascus pattern to improve stain resistance and to prevent food from sticking to knife’s body
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extreme sharpness
- The handle of Damascus skinner knife provides maximum control on movements with minimum efforts
- Combination of durability, quality, well balanced handle and blade along with elegant Damascus pattern makes this chef knife worthy in professional’s hands
- This handmade knife comes with a dazzling leather sheath to safely store
Handle overall length: 12.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 7” inches approx.
Handle length: 5.5” inches
Product weight: 255gm
Blade thickness: 2.96mm