The handle of this Damascus chef knife is made of Micarta color wood. Twist pattern quality Damascus steel blade, full tang 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon manually hammered well enough to obtain up to 200 layers. The hardness of the blade of Damascus chef knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. Beautiful looking handmade knife is great for casual and professional use.
- This Damascus chef knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Great grip on hands helps to keep in control while aiding hand movements with minimum efforts
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern makes the knife a great choice of professionals
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this handmade knife
Handle overall length: 7.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 3” inches approx.
Handle length: 4.5” inches
Product weight: 180gm
Blade thickness: 3.66mm