This chef knife has twist pattern Damascus steel blade which is full tang 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon hammered well enough to obtain up to 200 layers. The hardness of the blade of Damascus knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale which helps to hold blade sharpness for long. The handle of this Damascus knife is made of Camel bone and Mosaic pin. Beautiful looking handmade chef knife is great for casual and professional use
- Long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all type of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extreme sharpness
- Handle offers a great grip so you can keep better control when on job
- Durable and quality material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- Elegant Damascus pattern makes this chef knife a great choice of professionals
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store this handmade chef knife
Handle overall length: 10.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 6” inches approx.
Handle length: 4.5” inches
Product weight: 280gm
Blade thickness: 2.06mm