The handle of this Damascus chef knife is made of bone and walnut, durable, non-slip, easy to clean and comfortable in hands along with it’s beautiful look makes it an ideal handmade knife for professional use or gifting. The Damascus knife is full tang with 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been hammered several times to obtain high end professional level. The hardness of the blade of this Damascus chef knife is 58 to 60hrc on Rockwell scale. The blade will retain its sharp edge for long time.
- This handmade knife has a long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all types of meat, vegetables and fruit
- Damascus pattern, stain resistance to prevent food from sticking on knife’s body
- The tapered grinding of the blade to achieve an extreme sharpness
- The handle of the Damascus chef knife provides greater grip and maximum control on movements with minimum efforts
- Durable and elegant Damascus pattern
- Perfect Damascus knife for professional use
- This Handmade knife comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store
Handle overall length: 13” inches approx.
Blade length: 8” inches approx.
Handle length: 5” inches
Product weight: 225gm
Blade thickness: 2.96mm