Damascus skinner knife handle is made of Brass, rose wood and mosaic pin twist pattern and high-quality Damascus steel is used for the blade. The skinner knife is full tang with 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon which has been hammered several times to obtain high end professional level. The hardness of the blade of chef knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on the Rockwell scale. The blade's sharpness will last long. Beautiful and perfect handmade knife for casual and professional use
- This Damascus skinner knife has a Long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all types of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- The handle of Damascus skinner knife provides maximum control on movements with minimum efforts
- Durable and long-lasting material throughout
- Corrosion resistant
- The elegant Damascus pattern makes the chef knife a great choice for professionals
- Comes with a dazzling leather sheath to safely store this handmade knife
Handle overall length: 8.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 4.4” inches approx.
Handle length: 4” inches
Product weight: 145gm
Blade thickness: 3.66mm