The handle of this Damascus skinner knife is genuine made of Micarta handle, raindrop pattern steel knife. The blade is full tang 200 layers of high carbon and low carbon hammered well enough to obtain up to 200 layers. The hardness of the blade of Damascus skinner knife is up to 58 to 60hrc on the Rockwell scale. The blade's sharpness will last long. Beautiful and perfect chef knife for casual and professional use
- This skinner knife has a Long-lasting sharp edge designed to cut all types of meats
- Damascus pattern steel - stain resistance
- The tapered grinding of the blade for extremely sharpness
- Great grip on handmade knife’s handle, enjoy the maximum control on hand movements with minimum efforts
- Durability and elegant Damascus pattern makes this chef knife worthy in professional’s hands.
- Comes with a beautiful leather sheath to safely store the handmade knife
Handle overall length: 8.5” inches approx.
Blade length: 4” inches approx.
Handle length: 4.5” inches
Product weight: 260gm
Blade thickness: 3.66mm